2013 Virginia Venture Summit
Pre-registration is closed, you may register as a walk-in. Please go to registration desk when you arrive to pick up your name tag.
The Venture Forum, Richmond’s intersect for all things entrepreneurial, is proud to announce the 2013 Virginia Venture Summit. The 2013 Virginia Venture Summit will bring together high growth-potential startups, venture capitalists, corporate VCs and angels. Never before has Richmond seen this combination of exciting growth companies and capital providers, gathered together for a day of panels, pitches and networking.
Are you an investor looking for the best new deals in Virginia? Are you an entrepreneur seeking to connect with top VCs, angels, and other capital resources? If you answered yes undefined or if you want to sidle-up to investors and entrepreneursundefinedthen you cannot miss the Virginia Venture Summit.
The Virginia Venture Summit will feature:
- Speed-Networking: Connect with dozens of Summit attendees in a rowdy, hour-long elevator pitch-fest
- 5 Panel Discussions featuring Top VCs, Angels, Entrepreneurs, and Experts
- Five Minute Presentations by 20 Hot Emerging Companies
- Lunch Provided by Richmond’s Top Food Trucks
Virginia Venture Summit Panel Discussions:
- How to Get on the Dance Card: Tips for Approaching VCs
- Social Impact Investing: Making a Difference in Virginia and Beyond
- Venture Capital Hot Spots: Where Is the Money Going in 2013?
- Crowdfunding, Non-Dilutive Finance and other Alternative Funding Techniques
- Transitioning from Founder - CEO to What’s Next
Guest Panelists Include:
Marti Beller - PlanG
Michael Bor - CarLotz
Shawn Boyer - Snag-A-Job
Sean Carr - University of Virginia
Taylor Davidson - KBS Ventures
Matt Dellorso - FundRoom
Hank Heyming - Troutman Sanders
Bart Houlahan - B Lab
Gary LeClair - LeClairRyan
Teri Lovelace - Virginia Community Capital
Zack Mansfield - Square1
Dan Mindus - CIT
Bob Mooney - New Richmond Ventures
Jean Peters - Golden Seeds
Jonathon Perrelli - Fortify Ventures
David Siegel - LLR Partners
Five Minute Presentations by 20 Hot Emerging Companies:
algorithmRX, AutoSquad, Bubuti, CavitroniX, ClearFarma Industries, Electric Force Motors, Engineered BioPharma, Enterprise Hive, Evatran, Green Vision Energy of Virginia, Hire Intelligence, LendPro, Phthisis, Pick Factor, ProteiosBio, Proxios, RidePost,Smart College Visit, TrendPo, WealthForge
The Venture Forum, Richmond's intersect for all things entrepreneurial, has been connecting entrepreneurs and capital providers since 1988. The Virginia Venture Summit is an outgrowth of our ultra-popular Virginia Entrepreneur Summit, revamped as a true venture conference in response to comments from last year's event.
List of Confirmed Attendees:
CLM Industries, LLC Southern Capital Partners
Free parking is available at the Virginia Historical Society.
Additional Parking is available at the Virginia Museum for a fee.
Directions to VHS